Do you need a space for teamwork?
The Library offers seven study rooms, known as 'Bubbles', for use by Graduate Institute students and staff, for private or team study. These are located on levels 1 and 2 of the Library.
Follow the recommendations in this FAQ.
- Graduate Institute community only
- Same day or next 2 days only
- 4 hours maximum per day
- 4 reservations maximum per day
- No eating in the bubbles, only covered drinks allowed
- An updated Graduate Institute multi-service card is required to enter the bubbles
Please be considerate of others working outside these rooms as noise still travels and can be disruptive.
Study Room G8:
- Study room reserved for the Geneva Graduate Institute community, and bookable under certain conditions.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org