Need a team working place?
The Library offers seven closed study rooms, called 'Bubbles', for the use by Graduate Institute students and staff, for the purpose of private or team study. These are located on level 1 and 2 of the Library.
Find out how to proceed.
- for the Graduate Institute community only
- same day or next 2 days only
- 4 hours maximum per day
- 4 reservations maximum per day
- no eating in the bubbles, only covered drinks allowed
- an updated Graduate Institute multi-service card is required to enter the bubbles
Please show consideration to others working outside these rooms as noise still travels and can cause disturbance.
Computer Lab reservation
The computer lab can only be booked by a professor or an assistant for a course. If it is not occupied by a class, it is open to all.
Please contact email@example.com if you need to reserve it.